A Family Medical Center Offering Much-Needed Healthcare Services in Seminole, FL
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track is a convenient option for families looking for prompt medical care in a welcoming environment. At our family medical clinic in Seminole, a team of board-certified medical providers offers comprehensive treatment for a wide range of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, allowing you to receive the level of care you deserve at a time that is convenient to you. We are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, so you can easily find a time that doesn’t interfere with work or school. That way, you do not have to wait several days for an appointment with your primary doctor or spend hours in a crowded waiting area in a hospital emergency room. We see patients on a first-come, first-served basis, and many visits to our facility are completed within an hour.
Our Services Cover All Types of Medical Needs
At TGH Urgent Care, the list of conditions we treat is extensive. We see patients ages three months and older suffering from:
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor burns, fractures, and lacerations
- Sinus infections
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Upper respiratory infections
- Skin rashes
Another factor that adds to the convenience offered by our family medical clinic in Seminole is the full range of diagnostic tests we can perform in-house. If you need an X-ray, lab draw, or urinalysis performed as part of the diagnosis process, we can handle it at our facility and save you from a trip to a lab or imaging center. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the services we offer. We also:
- Have an in-house pharmacy, so we can fill many of the prescriptions our providers recommend on the spot
- Have partnered with the Florida Department of Health to become a COVID-19 “test to treat” facility, which means we can provide antiviral treatments to patients who test positive for the virus
- Offer extensive occupational health services, including drug screens, breath alcohol screening, respirator fit testing, vaccinations, workers’ comp injury treatment, and more
- Provide school and sports physical examinations for children as well as DOT and pre-employment physicals for adults
- Offer flu shots and other immunizations
- Offer Emergency Medical Condition (EMC) evaluations and pre-surgical clearances
And if you’re worried about the cost of visiting our family care medical center, you shouldn’t be. We not only accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare, but we also offer discounted self-pay pricing at the time of service and flexible payment options.
Make the Right Choice for Your Family
Visit TGH Urgent Care today to see for yourself why we have become the convenient choice for families in the Seminole, FL, area. If you want to reduce or eliminate your wait time, sign in before you arrive at our family medical center using our On My Way system.