A Walk-In Clinic that Provides Comprehensive Service in the Carrollwood, FL, Area
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track is the trusted choice for comprehensive medical care for residents of the Carrollwood, Florida, area who don’t want to endure a long wait at a hospital emergency room. Our board-certified medical providers see patients on a first-come, first-served basis, and most visits last between 30 and 60 minutes. We treat patients ages six months and older for a full range of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
To learn more about the services we provide for residents of the Carrollwood, FL, area, click the links below:
- Do Your Doctors Offer Express Care in Your Carrollwood, FL, Clinic?
- Can I Get a DOT Physical at Your Carrollwood, FL, Walk-in Clinic?
- Is There a Health Clinic That Offers Diagnostic Services in Carrollwood, FL?
- Is There a Health Clinic That Offers Laboratory Services in Carrollwood, FL?
- Which Doctor Should You Visit After a Car Accident in Carrollwood, FL?
- What Are the Hours of Your Carrollwood, FL, Medical Clinic?