Downtown at The Heights
303 W Palm Ave
Tampa FL 33602
Open 7 Days a week,
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
A Patient-Centered Walk-In Clinic Offering Comprehensive Care to Individuals in Downtown Tampa & Neighboring Communities
What is a Walk-In Clinic?
A walk-in clinic is a type of medical facility that provides medical care to patients on a walk-in basis. Walk-in clinics typically offer a wide range of services, including general medical care, vaccinations, and health screenings. You might want to consider visiting a walk-in clinic for many reasons.
- Walk-in clinics are often more convenient than traditional doctors’ offices because they are usually open for extended hours and are located in easily accessible areas.
- Another reason to visit a walk-in clinic is that they can save you money.
- Many insurance plans now offer lower co-pays for visits to urgent care centers or walk-in clinics. This means you can save on out-of-pocket costs by visiting a walk-in clinic instead of a traditional doctor’s office.
- Additionally, many walk-in clinics offer a sliding scale for patients who cannot pay the total visit cost.
The Benefits of Visiting a Walk-In Clinic
Our walk-in clinic Downtown at The Heights can provide care for minor illnesses and injuries, which can be a great option if you need to be seen on short notice. Here are some other benefits of visiting a walk-in clinic:
- You can usually get in to see a doctor right away.
- The staff at walk-in clinics are used to dealing with various medical problems, so you’ll be in good hands.
- Walk-in clinics are often open later than regular doctors’ offices, so you can get the care you need, even after hours.
- You don’t need an appointment to see a doctor at a walk-in clinic.
- Walk-in clinics are typically less expensive than the emergency room, so they’re a great option if you’re on a budget.
If you’re looking for quality medical care and don’t have a regular doctor, consider visiting our walk-in clinic. You’ll be glad you did!
Services Offered at a Walk-In Clinic
Immunizations: Many walk-in clinics offer immunizations for both adults and children.
Minor Illnesses: A walk-in clinic can provide treatment if your child has a minor illness, such as a cold or the flu. This can save you a trip to the emergency room or your primary care physician.
Injuries: A walk-in clinic can provide treatment if you have suffered a minor injury, such as a sprain or strain.
The Types of Patients that Visit a Walk-In Clinic
There are many different types of patients that visit a walk-in clinic.
-To save time: Walk-in clinics can be an excellent option for people who don’t have time to make an appointment.
-To save money: Walk-in clinics typically cost less than visiting a specialist or the emergency room.
-To get treatment for a minor illness or injury: Many walk-in clinics offer treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, such as colds, flu, ear infections, and sprains.
-To get vaccinations: Many walk-in clinics offer vaccinations, such as influenza and pneumonia vaccines.
-To get travel medicine: If you’re planning on traveling outside the country, a walk-in clinic can provide you with the travel medicine you need, such as vaccines and medications to prevent malaria.
Our walk-in clinic in Downtown at The Heights is worth considering if you’re looking for a convenient, affordable way to see a doctor. With extended hours and no appointments, walk-in clinics make it easy to get the care you need without rearranging your schedule. Plus, most walk-in clinics can handle everything from minor illnesses to more severe health concerns with on-site lab testing and X-rays. So if you’re looking for quality care without the hassle, check out your local walk-in clinic.
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track offers comprehensive care to individuals ages three months and older in a modern facility. Our board-certified medical providers treat a wide array of non-life-threatening conditions and see patients on a first-come, first-served basis. We understand that it can be hard to make time in your busy daily schedule for medical care, which is why we are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 363 days a year.
If you would like to learn more about the treatment we offer to patients throughout the downtown Tampa, FL, area, read the articles below:
- Can You Get a Physical Exam at an Urgent Care Clinic?
- What Types of Services Should Be Offered at a Family Medical Clinic?
- How Do You Choose the Best Immediate Care Clinic For Your Child?
- Does Your Clinic Offer Express Urgent Care Services for Residents of the Tampa, FL, Area?
This location is now open
Free parking is available on the 1st floor of the parking garage directly behind the building, free street parking is available, and parking across the street in the Armature Parking lot is also available.
For more information, visit armatureworks.com