An After-Hours Medical Clinic Providing Top-Notch Treatment in Wesley Chapel, FL
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track provides comprehensive medical care for residents of Wesley Chapel, Florida. Our board-certified medical providers are committed to your care, and our convenient hours make it easy for you to receive the care you deserve without missing school or work. We treat a wide variety of non-emergency injuries and conditions including minor lacerations, sore throats, coughs, and more. We also offer on-site lab and imaging procedures so you can receive a full diagnosis and get on the path to recovery.
Services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic
Our clinic efficiently addresses a range of conditions including:
- Illnesses Wesley Chapel, FL
- Injuries Wesley Chapel, FL
- Sprain Treatment Wesley Chapel, FL
- Physicals Wesley Chapel, FL
- Eye Infections/Problems Wesley Chapel, FL
- Urgent Care For Burns Wesley Chapel, FL
- Stool Guaiac (Blood) Wesley Chapel, FL
- Urine Pregnancy Test Wesley Chapel, FL
- Flu Shots/Testing Wesley Chapel, FL
- Rapid RSV Wesley Chapel, FL
- Vaccinations Wesley Chapel, FL
- Lab draws Wesley Chapel, FL
- Stool guaiac Wesley Chapel, FL
- Urine pregnancy test Wesley Chapel, FL
- Flu testing Wesley Chapel, FL
- Burns Wesley Chapel, FL
- Monkeypox Testing Wesley Chapel, FL
- Hemoglobin Wesley Chapel, FL
- Glucose Wesley Chapel, FL
- Abscess drainage Wesley Chapel, FL
- Fractures Wesley Chapel, FL
- Breathing treatment Wesley Chapel, FL
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL Wesley Chapel, FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea Wesley Chapel, FL
- Bronchitis Wesley Chapel, FL
- Allergies Wesley Chapel, FL
- Mono Testing Wesley Chapel, FL
- Sore Throat Treatment Wesley Chapel, FL
- Flu Shot Wesley Chapel, FL
- Covid 19 Testing Wesley Chapel, FL
For severe illnesses, injuries, or symptoms that may be life-threatening, promptly visit an emergency room or dial 911. Walk-in clinics might lack the equipment needed for such emergencies.
Need urgent medical attention? Save time with our “On My Way” system and reduce your wait.
- Sprain Treatment
- Eye Infections/Problems
- Urgent Care For Burns
- Stool Guaiac (Blood)
- Urine Pregnancy Test
- Flu Shots/Testing
- Rapid RSV
- Lab draws
- Stool guaiac
- Urine pregnancy test
- Flu testing
- Monkeypox Testing
- Abscess drainage
- Breathing treatment
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea Tampa FL
- Bronchitis Tampa FL
- Allergies Tampa FL
- Mono Testing Tampa FL
- Sore Throat Treatment Tampa FL
- Flu Shot Tampa
Learn more about the full range of services that TGH Urgent Care offers for residents of the Wesley Chapel, FL, area by following the links below:
- Is There an After Hours Clinic Located in Wesley Chapel, FL?
- What Does Your Express Care Clinic Offer to Residents of Wesley Chapel, FL?
- Is There a Pediatric Clinic That is Open on Weekends in Wesley Chapel, FL?
Many people think that healthcare is only for the daytime, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. There are a number of healthcare providers that offer after-hours services, and these are some of the best options for people who need to get care on a sick day.
What is after hours clinic?
If you’re feeling sick and your regular doctor is unavailable, or if you just can’t get in to see them during regular business hours, an after hours clinic may be the best option for you. After hours clinics in Wesley Chapel are usually open from 8pm to 8am, so they’re perfect for when you get a sick day or need to take care of an emergency situation. There are plenty of options available, so find one that’s right for you.
What are the benefits of an after hours clinic?
There are a number of benefits to seeking out an after hours clinic in Wesley Chapel. First and foremost, these clinics offer a wide variety of services that often aren’t available during regular business hours. This means you can be sure to get the help you need when you need it most. Additionally, many after hours clinics have staff who are skilled in treating a variety of medical conditions. So if you’re feeling sick and don’t know where to turn, an after hours clinic may be your best bet.
How do I find an after hours clinic?
When you’re feeling sick and in need of some quick relief, your best bet is to look for an after hours clinic. When searching for an after hours clinic, keep in mind a few things. First, make sure that it’s open during the hours you need it to be. Many clinics stay open until late into the night, so it shouldn’t be a problem finding one that’s convenient for you.
Second, make sure that the clinic is licensed and insured. This will ensure that they can provide you with the quality care you need. Finally, check out their reviews online before making an appointment. This way, you can be sure that the clinic is legitimate and reliable.
How much does an after hours clinic cost?
The cost of an after hours clinic can vary depending on the clinic, but generally they are more expensive than regular clinics. Some clinics may charge anywhere from $25-$50 per visit, while others may charge upwards of $100.
What should I bring to an after hours clinic?
If you find yourself looking for help after hours, you’re in luck. Things to bring with you if you decide to visit one:
- A doctor’s note or referral
- A picture of your illness
- Your insurance card or proof of payment
- Any medications you’re taking
What should I expect at an after hours clinic?
If you’re feeling unwell after hours, your best bet for getting the care you need is an after hours clinic. Typically, these clinics offer more comprehensive services than regular clinics and are open late into the night or on weekends. Here’s what to expect:
- They’ll take your insurance information and schedule a time for you to see a doctor.
- In many cases, you can also receive medical advice or treatment right then and there.
- If you’re not sure which type of after hours clinic is right for you, consult with your health insurance provider or doctor.
After hours clinics are great for those days when you just can’t make it to the doctor, or if you’re feeling a little under the weather and don’t want to take the time to go see a doctor in the morning. oftentimes, after hours clinics offer similar services as regular doctors, but at a fraction of the cost. If you’re ever feeling sick and need some help getting taken care of, be sure to check out our after hours clinic in Wesley Chapel near you!