A Convenient Family Medical Clinic Serving the Brandon, FL, Area
Your family’s day-to-day life is hectic enough with work, school, and other commitments, so when you add the need for medical care, sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. That’s where TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track comes in. Our family medical clinic in Brandon, Florida, is open when you need it to be so your entire family can find time to receive top-quality medical care without having to miss work or school.
Our doors are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, so you won’t have to wait several days to see your primary care doctor or spend hours waiting in a crowded hospital emergency room. Just walk into our state-of-the-art clinic and you’ll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis (many visits are completed in an hour or less). Or, if you’d like to reduce your wait time once you arrive, you can sign in ahead of time using our convenient Fast Pass system and save your place in line.
We Offer Comprehensive Care
When you visit our family medical clinic, you can expect to receive patient-centered care from our board-certified medical providers. We treat patients ages three months and older for many different illnesses and injuries, including:
- Ear infections
- Minor fractures
- Eye problems
- Sore throats
- Minor burns, fractures, and lacerations
- Urinary tract infections
- Insect stings and bites
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
We also offer:
- A variety of immunizations, including the ever-important yearly flu shot
- Physical examinations for adults and children, including school and sports physicals, DOT physicals, and pre-employment physicals
- Comprehensive occupational health services, including drug screens, breath alcohol screening, respirator fit testing, vaccinations, workers’ comp injury treatment, and more
- A wide range of in-house diagnostic procedures, including X-rays, lab tests, pregnancy tests, EKGs, and more
- On-site pharmacy services, which allow us to fill many of the prescriptions our providers recommend
- Emergency Medical Condition (EMC) evaluations to help determine if you qualify for insurance benefits
- Pre-surgical clearances that are often required before procedures
We accept Medicare and most private insurance plans, and for those who are uninsured or out of network, we offer discounted self-pay pricing at the time of service and flexible payment options.
Take Control of Your Family’s Health
When a member of your family is under the weather, you shouldn’t have to wait several days to receive timely health care. Contact TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track if you would like more information about the services we provide. Or you can stop by our family medical clinic in Brandon, FL, to receive prompt and compassionate care. We look forward to adding you to our long list of satisfied patients who repeatedly take advantage of the convenience we offer.