Comprehensive Medical Care in a Patient-Friendly Environment for Residents of the Seminole, FL, Area
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track’s state-of-the-art family medical center in Seminole is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 363 days a year, so you can always find time to receive the care you need. Our board-certified medical providers treat a wide range of non-life-threatening conditions, and we offer in-house diagnostic testing for added convenience. We also offer comprehensive occupational health (sports physicals, DOT physicals), pediatric urgent care, and diagnostic imaging services.
Services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic
Our clinic efficiently addresses a range of conditions including:
- Illnesses Seminole, FL
- Injuries Seminole, FL
- Sprain Treatment Seminole, FL
- Physicals Seminole, FL
- Eye Infections/Problems Seminole, FL
- Urgent Care For Burns Seminole, FL
- Stool Guaiac (Blood) Seminole, FL
- Urine Pregnancy Test Seminole, FL
- Flu Shots/Testing Seminole, FL
- Rapid RSV Seminole, FL
- Vaccinations Seminole, FL
- Lab draws Seminole, FL
- Stool guaiac Seminole, FL
- Urine pregnancy test Seminole, FL
- Flu testing Seminole, FL
- Burns Seminole, FL
- Monkeypox Testing Seminole, FL
- Hemoglobin Seminole, FL
- Glucose Seminole, FL
- Abscess drainage Seminole, FL
- Fractures Seminole, FL
- Breathing treatment Seminole, FL
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL Seminole, FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea Seminole, FL
- Bronchitis Seminole, FL
- Allergies Seminole, FL
- Mono Testing Seminole, FL
- Sore Throat Treatment Seminole, FL
- Flu Shot Seminole, FL
- Covid 19 Testing Seminole, FL
For severe illnesses, injuries, or symptoms that may be life-threatening, promptly visit an emergency room or dial 911. Walk-in clinics might lack the equipment needed for such emergencies.
Need urgent medical attention? Save time with our “On My Way” system and reduce your wait.
To learn more about the services we offer at our Seminole location, click on the links below:
- Is There an Urgent Care Clinic in Seminole, FL, that Offers Diagnostic Testing?
- Which Services Are Available at Your Family Clinic in Seminole, FL?
- Is There an After Hours Clinic That Serves Individuals in the Seminole, FL, Area?
We recognize that one of the main worries you or a loved one may have is that switching to skilled nursing can frequently result in a lower quality of life. Every day of the whole year, we strive to ease this worry. Our care services are therefore created with one goal in mind: independence.
Our Skilled Nursing services are unmatched through our restaurant-style gourmet meal offerings, our opulent and well-appointed apartment homes, or our busy social calendar. You can successfully plan for all the stages of aging thanks to our straightforward price that is all-inclusive. One of the main worries you or a loved one may have is that switching to skilled nursing can frequently result in a lower quality of life. Every day of the year, we strive to allay this worry. Our care services are therefore created with one goal in mind: independence.
What is a walk-in clinic?
People who are two years of age and older can receive immediate same-day care at our walk-in clinics for common diseases and minor injuries. Clinics offering express care, after hours care, and walk-in care are among these places. Extended weekday and weekend hours are available.
- After-hours care for minor ailments like the flu, pink eye (conjunctivitis), or stomachaches
- Prescriptions for necessary drugs
- Wellness examinations
- Treatment of sprains and fractures and a recommendation for additional care from an orthopedic specialist
- Rapid tests for strep
- A blood glucose test
- Some places offer on-site X-rays or access to facilities nearby with same-day radiological readings.
- Back to School Physical Seminole
Physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners at our clinics in Seminole collaborate to provide you and your family with close-to-home diagnosis and treatment. In addition to offering immunizations and health screenings*, our care providers can prescribe the medicines you require.
Our Skilled Nursing services are unmatched, whether through our restaurant-style gourmet meal offerings, our opulent and well-appointed apartment homes, or our busy social calendar. You will be able to successfully plan for all the stages of ageing thanks to our straightforward price that is all-inclusive.
There are no unforeseen costs or fees
As many communities do, different “levels of care” or “points” shouldn’t concern you. Your rate could rise at any time under level-care pricing due to better care. The hardest element of this pricing structure for a consumer is that your monthly rates could alter at any time, making it impossible to plan. Your concern over your bill should be the least of it. This means that you will only be charged once when receiving care in skilled nursing.