TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track has implemented a recommended mask policy practice for all contractors, patients, families, and visitors while at our clinics.
As of July 3rd, 2023, facial masks will be recommended for team members when providing direct patient care or in a room with patients but will no longer be required.
This policy applies to TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track and its subsidiaries, affiliates and organizations that TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track owns, manages or controls in the day-to-day operations.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff by requiring mask wearing in our facilities at all times.
In response to the continued decline in COVID-19 cases across Florida and Hillsborough County and in line with CDC guidelines, team members may choose not to wear a mask in public, non-patient care locations — regardless of COVID vaccination status. This includes workstations, conference rooms, hallways, and common areas.
There will be no change in PPE requirements when caring for infectious patients.
- Fla. Stat. § 408.824 (SB 252)
- B. Fla. Stat. § 381.026 (Florida Patient Bill of Rights)
- C. Fla. Admin. Code 59AER23-1 (Definitions Rule)
- D. Fla. Admin. Code 59AER23-2 (Standards Rule)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Core Infection Prevention and Control Practices for Safe Healthcare Delivery in All Setting: Infection Control | CDC