We Accept the Following Insurances
- ACS Department of Labor
- Aetna Commercial and Medicare
- Aetna Better Health: Florida Healthy Kids and Florida Medicaid Line
- BCBS Commercial and Medicare
- Bright Health
- Care Plus
- Choice Network
- Cigna (Excluding: HealthSpring or Baycare)
- Corvel Group
- Coventry of Florida
- Coventry National Network
- Coventry Medicare
- Evolutions Network
- First Health Network
- Florida Hospital Care Advantage Commercial and Medicare
- Florida Health Solutions
- Freedom Health/Optimum
- Galaxy Health
- Humana Commercial and Medicare
- Humana Medicaid HMO
- Hillsborough County Health Care Plan
- Health First Health Plan Commercial and Medicare
- PHCS/PHCS Savility
- Sunshine Health/Ambetter, Children’s Medical Services Health Plan, Medicare, Medicaid and Healthy Kids
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Truli for Health
- United Health Care Commercial and Medicare
- VA Community Care Network
- Wellcare Medicare
If your insurance is not listed above, please call our office and we will be happy to verify if we are in-network with your plan.
As a courtesy to our insured patients, we have the Feel Better Program. There may be no out of pocket expense at the time of service until your insurance assigns your patient responsibility. Your co-pay or deductible is determined by your insurance plan and benefits. Please call or ask our front office for more details.
For our uninsured or out-of-network patients, we offer a self-pay discounted visit charge of $135. Additional tests and procedures may be required for your care for an additional charge. We encourage all patients to be evaluated by our board-certified providers to determine appropriate care and accurate pricing based on your needs.
We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
For questions regarding a bill, please call 813-616-6670.