Offering Treatment for a wide Array of Conditions in Tarpon Springs, FL
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track is the place to go for Tarpon Springs families in need of prompt and comprehensive medical care. We see patients ages 3 months and older and treat a wide array of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, and we also offer lab services, diagnostic imaging, pediatric urgent care, occupational health services, sports physicals, and much more. We’re also open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, so you can receive top-quality medical care without having to shuffle your daily schedule.
Services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic
Our clinic efficiently addresses a range of conditions including:
- Illnesses Tarpon Springs, FL
- Injuries Tarpon Springs, FL
- Sprain Treatment Tarpon Springs, FL
- Physicals Tarpon Springs, FL
- Eye Infections/Problems Tarpon Springs, FL
- Urgent Care For Burns Tarpon Springs, FL
- Stool Guaiac (Blood) Tarpon Springs, FL
- Urine Pregnancy Test Tarpon Springs, FL
- Flu Shots/Testing Tarpon Springs, FL
- Rapid RSV Tarpon Springs, FL
- Vaccinations Tarpon Springs, FL
- Lab draws Tarpon Springs, FL
- Stool guaiac Tarpon Springs, FL
- Urine pregnancy test Tarpon Springs, FL
- Flu testing Tarpon Springs, FL
- Burns Tarpon Springs, FL
- Monkeypox Testing Tarpon Springs, FL
- Hemoglobin Tarpon Springs, FL
- Glucose Tarpon Springs, FL
- Abscess drainage Tarpon Springs, FL
- Fractures Tarpon Springs, FL
- Breathing treatment Tarpon Springs, FL
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL Tarpon Springs, FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea Tarpon Springs, FL
- Bronchitis Tarpon Springs, FL
- Allergies Tarpon Springs, FL
- Mono Testing Tarpon Springs, FL
- Sore Throat Treatment Tarpon Springs, FL
- Flu Shot Tarpon Springs, FL
- Covid 19 Testing Tarpon Springs, FL
For severe illnesses, injuries, or symptoms that may be life-threatening, promptly visit an emergency room or dial 911. Walk-in clinics might lack the equipment needed for such emergencies.
Need urgent medical attention? Save time with our “On My Way” system and reduce your wait.
You might have heard of walk-in clinics and wondered what they are and their services. These clinics are an excellent option when you need to see a doctor, but your regular doctor’s office is closed. Here, we’ll give you an overview of what to expect from a visit to a walk-in clinic.
What is a walk-in clinic?
A walk-in clinic provides medical care to patients without needing an appointment. Our walk-in clinics are typically found in hospitals but can also be standalone businesses. These clinics are very well staffed by doctors and nurses who can provide various services, including vaccinations, blood tests, and minor surgery. A walk-in clinic is a type of medical clinic that offers extended hours and does not require appointments. They are also sometimes called urgent care clinics.
What services do walk-in clinics offer?
Our walk-in clinics at Tarpon Springs offer various primary, urgent, and preventive care services. Walk-in clinics offer various services, including treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, vaccinations, physicals, and more. Many other services, such as immunizations, physicals, and lab tests are also provided.
Benefits of visiting a walk-in clinic
There are many benefits of visiting a walk-in clinic. One of the enormous benefits is that you can be seen by a medical professional without having to make an appointment. This helps if you are not feeling well and need to be seen by a doctor immediately. Another benefit of visiting a walk-in clinic is that they usually have extended hours and are open on weekends, which can be very convenient for busy people. In addition, walk-in clinics are often less expensive than seeing a doctor at a traditional medical office.
How to choose the right walk-in clinic for you
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right walk-in clinic for you.
- Location – You’ll want to choose a conveniently located clinic.
- Services offered – Some clinics provide more services than others. If you have specific health needs, you’ll want to ensure the clinic you choose provides the services you need.
- Hours of operation – You’ll want to ensure the clinic is open when needed. Most clinics are available during regular business hours, but some are open 24 hours a day.
- Cost – You’ll want to consider how much the clinic charges for its services.
What to expect at walk-in clinic?
Most people who visit a walk-in clinic do so for minor injuries or illnesses that do not require emergency care. However, it is still essential to be prepared for your visit. Here are a few things you can expect during your trip to our walk-in clinic in Tarpon Springs.
First, you will likely be asked to sign in and provide basic information about yourself, and this is standard procedure at most medical facilities. Next, you will be seen by a triage nurse who will assess your symptoms and determine the severity of your condition.
How much do walk-in clinic visits cost?
The cost of a walk-in clinic visit can vary depending on your services. However, many insurance plans cover the cost of urgent care visits.