An After-Hours Family Medical Clinic Serving the Westchase, FL, Area
The walk-in medical clinic that families in the Westchase, Florida, area rely on is TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track. We treat non-emergency illnesses and injuries for patients ages six months and older, and we also offer a full range of diagnostic services so you don’t have to make a separate appointment for X-rays or lab tests. We are conveniently open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, and see patients on a first-come, first-served basis.
To learn more about the services we provide for families in the Westchase, FL, area, see the headlines below:
- Can You Perform a DOT Physical at Your Westchase, FL, Medical Clinic?
- Do You Have a Medical Clinic in Westchase?
- Do They Provide School Physicals At Your Immediate Care Clinic in Westchase, FL?
- Where are Sports Physicals Available in Westchase, FL?
- Is There A Health Care Center in Westchase, FL, With Convenient Hours?
- Do Your Doctors Provide Express Care at Your Westchase Clinic?