A Walk-In Clinic Serving the South Tampa, FL, Area – Fast Track Urgent Care
If you want to receive personalized care without having to wait weeks for an appointment with your primary care physician, visit TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track in the South Tampa, Florida, area. Our team of board-certified medical providers is dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients, and we are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day so you won’t have to miss work to see a physician. We treat a wide range of conditions including strep throat, ear infections, rashes, fevers, and more.
Services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic
Our clinic efficiently addresses a range of conditions including:
- Illnesses South Tampa, FL
- Injuries South Tampa, FL
- Sprain Treatment South Tampa, FL
- Physicals South Tampa, FL
- Eye Infections/Problems South Tampa, FL
- Urgent Care For Burns South Tampa, FL
- Stool Guaiac (Blood) South Tampa, FL
- Urine Pregnancy Test South Tampa, FL
- Flu Shots/Testing South Tampa, FL
- Rapid RSV South Tampa, FL
- Vaccinations South Tampa, FL
- Lab draws South Tampa, FL
- Stool guaiac South Tampa, FL
- Urine pregnancy test South Tampa, FL
- Flu testing South Tampa, FL
- Burns South Tampa, FL
- Monkeypox Testing South Tampa, FL
- Hemoglobin South Tampa, FL
- Glucose South Tampa, FL
- Abscess drainage South Tampa, FL
- Fractures South Tampa, FL
- Breathing treatment South Tampa, FL
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL South Tampa, FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea South Tampa, FL
- Bronchitis South Tampa, FL
- Allergies South Tampa, FL
- Mono Testing South Tampa, FL
- Sore Throat Treatment South Tampa, FL
- Flu Shot South Tampa, FL
- Covid 19 Testing South Tampa, FL
For severe illnesses, injuries, or symptoms that may be life-threatening, promptly visit an emergency room or dial 911. Walk-in clinics might lack the equipment needed for such emergencies.
Need urgent medical attention? Save time with our “On My Way” system and reduce your wait.
If you would like more information about the full range of services we offer in the South Tampa, FL, area, read below:
- Are You Searching for After Hours Clinics in South Tampa, FL, That Offer Comprehensive Care?
- Can I Receive Express Care from the Doctors at Your South Tampa Clinic?
- Do You Provide Pediatric Urgent Care Services at Your South Tampa Walk-in Clinic?
You might be feeling under the weather and are debating whether or not to go to the doctor. If you choose to go to our walk-in clinic at South Tampa, you will be seen by a medical professional without making an appointment. When deciding if a walk-in clinic is right for you, there are many things to consider. If the insurance will cover the cost of care is one of the most critical factors. If it doesn’t, you may want to consider another option. Another thing to keep in mind is the clinic’s services. If you need something specific, like family planning or sports medicine, make sure the clinic you’re considering has those services available. Finally, think about convenience. Such a clinic can be a great option if you don’t have time to make an appointment or need care outside regular business hours.
What is a walk-in clinic?
A walk-in clinic is a type of medical clinic that allows patients to walk in without an appointment. Walk-in clinics can be found in hospitals, retail pharmacies, and even some grocery stores.
So, what is a walk-in clinic? Well, it’s basically a medical clinic that you can visit without making an appointment first. You can find walk-in clinics in hospitals, retail pharmacies, and even some grocery stores.
- You don’t need to make an appointment, so you can get seen more quickly than you would at a traditional doctor’s office.
- They offer a wide range of services, so you can usually get everything you need done in one place.
- Walk-in clinics are typically less expensive than going to see a doctor.
What are the benefits of using a walk-in clinic?
Another benefit of using a walk-in clinic is that they offer convenient hours. Many walk-in clinics are open late or on weekends. Finally, walk-in clinics can be a good option if you have a minor illness or injury. They can provide quick treatment for things like colds, flu, and ear infections.
How do you know if a walk-in clinic is right for you?
There are a few things to consider when trying to decide if a walk-in clinic is the right choice for your health needs. One is the type of care that you need. If you have a minor illness or injury, a walk-in clinic can likely provide the care that you need. They can also provide vaccinations and routine physicals.
Another thing to consider is your budget. Walk-in clinics are often more affordable than going to see a doctor at an urgent care center or the emergency room.
Finally, think about your preference for care. But if you don’t mind seeing different doctors and just want quick, convenient care, a walk-in clinic could be a good option.
If you’re considering using a walk-in clinic, hopefully, this has helped you understand a little more about what they are and how they can be beneficial. While they may not be suitable for everyone, in many cases, our walk-in clinic at South Tampa can provide the care needed by you at a fraction of the cost of going to the ER or your regular doctor. So if you have a non-emergency medical issue that needs to be seen by a professional, consider giving your local walk-in clinic a try.