Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require appointments?
- We are a walk-in facility and welcome you to come in at your convenience. No appointment or no referral required. We do offer Fast Pass Reservations to save your spot in line to expedite your visit. Visit our website at fasttrackurgentcare.com/ to book your reservation. We strive to expedite visits for all patients but we prioritize stabilizing emergency events first.
When should I visit an urgent care?
- Our board-certified medical providers offer care for a wide array of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, as well as basic healthcare services. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1. Click here for a common service list.
What services and treatments do you offer?
- While the services rendered will depend on care needs and the diagnosis determined with your provider, we do offer the following services at all of our locations: X-rays, EKG, incisions and drainage, laceration repair and suture removal, physicals, diagnostic testing , ear lavage, splinting, in-house lab studies, medications, and immunizations.
What insurance do you accept? What will my plan cover?
- We accept most major insurances. We verify eligibility and benefits when you arrive to our clinics with your insurance card. Click here for a list of our accepted insurance. Prior to your visit, we recommend calling your insurance to verify your urgent care benefits.
Follow up (results, labs, testing, appointments, referral, returned calls, EOBs-call insurance)
- Our team calls patients for results notification and referrals. Lab results are typically available in 3 to 7 days, depending on the specific test ordered, but in some instances laboratory results may take longer to be reported to us. If you have not heard from our office within 3 to 7 days, please check your patient portal, message us through your portal or call our team directly. If you’ve not heard from our referral specialists within 5 days, please call our referral team directly at 813-616-8875
Do you offer a discount rate for patients without insurance?
- We offer self-pay discounted pricing at the time of visit. An evaluation starts at $135 for patients without insurance. If diagnostic testing, procedures or other services are required, these charges will be in addition to the evaluation cost.
How are you addressing COVID-19 testing and treatment?
- We are focused on maintaining convenient access to appropriate care and testing needs related to COVID-19. We require all patients, visitors and staff to wear masks at all times while in the clinic. We are not a testing site. We recommend a full evaluation for all patients to determine the appropriate COVID-19 testing and treatment plans for your needs.
I need to reschedule, cancel or change my fast pass appointment.
- To cancel your reservation with us, please call 727-685-2635 and leave a message with your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and the date and time of your reservation. Our team will address your request promptly and will return a call if you provide a phone number to call back. To reschedule or change your fast pass reservation, please call our team at 813-925-1903.
What are your hours of operation? How busy are your locations right now?
- We are open 8AM to 8PM, 7 days a week. We make every effort to staff our clinics appropriately to keep wait times to a minimum. Walk-ins are welcome, but the best way to avoid longer wait times is to make a Fast Pass Reservation. We strive to evaluate, treat and have most patients on their way home within 30 minutes to an hour. We prioritize emergency events first.
How do I request medical records from TGH Urgent Care?
- Patients are welcome to request records by calling, using their patient portal, coming into any of our convenient locations, emailing a signed request form to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing our signed request form to 813-749-8370. For more information, please visit our medical records page here.
I have a question about billing?
- To connect with someone in our billing department please call 813-616-6670. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response so our billing team can best investigate and address your question/concern.