Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track puts the safety of our team, our providers, our patients and our community at the forefront of everything we do.
Patient and Visitors
We are taking every step to keep you safe.
- We request all patients remain masked while in our facilities.
- Social distancing is practiced in each of our lobbies. Signs direct patients to keep 6 feet apart when standing or sitting.
- We are sanitizing every surface touched by each patient diligently.
- After check in, we encourage patients to wait in their car. Patients will be called when it is their turn to keep them safe and practice social distancing.
- We ask that non-patient guests remain outside our offices unless they are accompanying a minor or a patient who requires assistance.
Please know we take your health and safety seriously. We are here to serve the healthcare needs of our community, just as we have for the past 10 years.
COVID-19 is a rapidly changing, global health issue. Access the latest information from the following organizations:
- TGH Virtual Assistant Chatbot (https://www.tgh.org/)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- Florida Department of Health (https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/)
- A COVID-19 hotline is available at 866-779-6121 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to midnight); or email questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019)