Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track puts the safety of our team, our providers, our patients and our community at the forefront of everything we do.
Patient and Visitors
We are taking every step to keep you safe.
- We are sanitizing every surface touched by each patient diligently.
- Any patient presenting with a cough is asked to mask immediately and required to sanitize before approaching our team.
- Our front office staff is screening patients over the phone and in-person based on CDC guidelines to direct patients to the appropriate care they need.
- We encourage patients to sit in their car during the check in process and they will be called when it is their turn to keep them safe and practice social distancing.
- We ask only patients to enter our offices unless they are accompanying a minor or a patient who requires assistance.
- Social distancing is practice in each of our lobbies.
Please know we take your health and safety seriously. We are here to serve the healthcare needs of our community, just as we have for the past 10 years.
COVID-19 is a rapidly changing, global health issue. Access the latest information from the following organizations:
- TGH Virtual Assistant Chatbot (https://www.tgh.org/)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- Florida Department of Health (https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/)
- A COVID-19 hotline is available at 866-779-6121 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to midnight); or email questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019)