TGH Urgent Care is the only urgent care facility in the Tampa Bay Area recognized by the FDOH as a COVID Early Treatment Center
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track has partnered with the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) to offer oral COVID-19 antiviral treatments for those who qualify. These treatments are being offered at all TGH Urgent Care locations throughout the Tampa Bay area. These treatments are being offered in conjunction with our COVID-19 testing services, as we now have the ability to dispense antiviral medication to those who test positive for the virus.
We take the health and safety of our patients seriously. We are here to serve the healthcare needs of our community, just as we have since we first opened our doors in 2004. We work diligently to provide cutting-edge services, innovative solutions, and top-quality patient care.
We’re Taking Every Step to Keep You Safe!
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff:
- We request that all patients remain masked while in our facilities.
- Social distancing is practiced in each of our lobbies. Signs direct patients to stay six feet apart when standing or sitting.
- We are diligently sanitizing every surface touched by a patient.
- After check-in, we encourage patients to wait in their cars. Patients are called when it is their turn.
- We allow one non-patient guest to accompany patients to the appointment, as necessary.
We recommend that individuals who want to be tested schedule a Fast Pass reservation. A reservation is not a guarantee of COVID-19 testing or treatment.
COVID-19 Is a Rapidly Changing, Global Health Issue
Access the latest information from the following organizations:
- TGH Virtual Assistant Chatbot (https://www.tgh.org/)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- Florida Department of Health (https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/)
- For information about Paxlovid, the oral antiviral medication we’re offering as part of our test-to-treat service, follow this link: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/treatments/treatmentlocator/
- A COVID-19 hotline is available at 866-779-6121; or email questions to COVIDemail@example.com
- World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019)