Comprehensive Medical Care for Residents of the Sun City Center, FL, Area
TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track’s Sun City Center clinic is the perfect choice for individuals who want to receive patient-centered healthcare at a time that fits into their busy schedule. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, and offer treatment for a wide array of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. And, we offer discounts to self-pay patients, making top-quality healthcare more affordable for those who don’t have health insurance.
Services we offer at our Walk-In Clinic
Our clinic efficiently addresses a range of conditions including:
- Illnesses Sun City Center, FL
- Injuries Sun City Center, FL
- Sprain Treatment Sun City Center, FL
- Physicals Sun City Center, FL
- Eye Infections/Problems Sun City Center, FL
- Urgent Care For Burns Sun City Center, FL
- Stool Guaiac (Blood) Sun City Center, FL
- Urine Pregnancy Test Sun City Center, FL
- Flu Shots/Testing Sun City Center, FL
- Rapid RSV Sun City Center, FL
- Vaccinations Sun City Center, FL
- Lab draws Sun City Center, FL
- Stool guaiac Sun City Center, FL
- Urine pregnancy test Sun City Center, FL
- Flu testing Sun City Center, FL
- Burns Sun City Center, FL
- Monkeypox Testing Sun City Center, FL
- Hemoglobin Sun City Center, FL
- Glucose Sun City Center, FL
- Abscess drainage Sun City Center, FL
- Fractures Sun City Center, FL
- Breathing treatment Sun City Center, FL
- Pneumonia Treatment Sun City Center FL Sun City Center, FL
- Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea Sun City Center, FL
- Bronchitis Sun City Center, FL
- Allergies Sun City Center, FL
- Mono Testing Sun City Center, FL
- Sore Throat Treatment Sun City Center, FL
- Flu Shot Sun City Center, FL
- Covid 19 Testing Sun City Center, FL
For severe illnesses, injuries, or symptoms that may be life-threatening, promptly visit an emergency room or dial 911. Walk-in clinics might lack the equipment needed for such emergencies.
Need urgent medical attention? Save time with our “On My Way” system and reduce your wait.
If you are interested in learning more about the range of services offered at our Sun City Center walk-in clinic, contact TGH Urgent Care or browse the links below:
We’re here to assist you, or a loved one recover quickly if you’re feeling under the weather or have a small injury. We have a large selection of sites with flexible hours, and we can even send a provider to you.
We offer affordable, state-of-the-art medical treatment to you and your family. Visit one of our locations to receive medical care, testing, or physicals without spending money on a costly trip to the ER. All our sites accept walk-ins, but you can check in online for even faster treatment.
High Quality Medical care
To guarantee you get the attention you need, our Practitioners can refer patients to general practitioners, physical therapists, chiropractors, surgeons, and many other specialists.
We provide comprehensive on-site x-ray services and high-quality medical care to aid in diagnosing your condition. A radiologist who has attained board certification carefully reviews each image. There are also complete laboratory services provided.
The Board Certified ER and urgent care physicians and practitioners at our walk-in clinic in Sun City Center successfully treat mild to moderate urgent medical concerns at a fraction of the cost of a typical emergency room visit. Fractures, abscesses, sprains, lacerations, sore throats, allergic responses, STDs, and other illnesses are just a few of the ailments we treat. To ensure patients receive proper care for the duration of their injury or illness, one follow-up appointment for the same medical condition is always free for the first seven days after the original visit. In-house labs are used.
Due to the unpredictability of illness and accidents, the clinic is open seven days a week, with extended hours from Monday through Friday. The clinic’s self-pay costs are set and made publicly available to ensure that patients are fully informed before arriving. Additionally, numerous insurance plans are accepted.
Although we do take the majority of PPO insurance plans, we do our best to make our cash pricing as cheap as possible. Please see the list of insurance providers we accept on the right. Please be aware that we do not accept any types of government insurance. If your insurance provider isn’t listed, contact us by phone or email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us?
We are more than just efficient and handy; we offer better healthcare through our full-service clinics in the US. Here is how we prioritize the needs of our patients in all we do:
When you become ill is beyond your control. Our clinics are accessible whenever you need them, with some operating seven days a week.
Everybody needs access to care, so we keep costs down if you pay out of pocket. Both patients with insurance and those without it can access all services.
Welcome to walk-ins
We’ll take care of you however you choose to arrive. Make an appointment to avoid the line, or show up.
Accredited & Certified
Our board-certified doctors, licensed nurses, and medical assistants are more than capable of restoring and maintaining your health.
Fast and effective
Don’t spend all day in the ER. Visit us at Sun City Center to receive top-notch medical care with less wait time.